Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Low back pain with : hip, groin, knee, buttocks and or sacral pain?

I am actively seeking people who present with the following conditions:

Low back pain and or glute pain in combination with groin, knee, ankle or hip pain. These conditions tend to present together because they are the result of dysfunction in the pelvis. When the pelvis is uneven, the body must compensate in order to get the skull and brain balanced and centered. The "long leg" will often rotate out to make that leg shorter in an attempt to balance the pelvis. This is why people often notice that the foot on the side of discomfort turns out. Inside knee pain, sharp pain or soreness may be felt in the middle of the buttocks on that side, and low back pain on the opposite side. Inspection of often worn shoes may show more wear on the outside of the side with the pain.

If you have experienced symptoms listed above but have dismissed them as arthritis, muscle spasms or sleeping wrong please email me. Restoring the balance of the joints along the spine is a task that you will want to undertake now and not later on down the road. Pain killers, muscle relaxers, hip replacements, knee replacements, and expensive orthotics are not where you will want to spend your time and money.

If you are experiencing neck, midback, shoulder or hand pain not related to an injury please contact me also.

My goal is to attract quality patients who want to feel, look and live better. Feel free to email me and we can determine if your condition can be helped by my approach. If I can not help you I will tell you. I understand that Craigslist may be an unconventional way to find a doctor, but I am an unconventional doctor.

My office hours are by appointment and I am available 7 days a week right now while I build this practice.
I do offer cash discounts if the visit is paid for on the date of service.
Dr David DeFries Jr D.C.
MyBackCracker@gmail.com
1520 Meetinghouse Road
Boothwyn Pa, 19061
610-800-7752.
Email me!




Emergency back pain neck pain shoulder pain arm pain hand pain physical therapy after hours available care boothwyn chichester marcus hook wilmington delaware trainer chester brookhaven parkside concordville glen mills bethel pennsylvania

No comments: